flag image

Woodstove fire displaces two families


December 28, 2011
LANCASTER Two families were displaced by an early morning woodstove fire last Thursday. Lancaster Fire Department responded to a fire at 59 Depot Street and although the fire was quickly extinguished, the occupants were unable to return to their home. The American Red Cross assisted the occupants with lodging.

LFD Captain Steven Jones said, "the occupants were lucky to escape the building due to smoke detectors which had been removed." This is a reminder, he said, of the importance of having working smoke detectors.

Garnett Hill
Garnett Hill
PArkerVillager Internal Page
Martin Lord Osman
Thanks for visiting SalmonPress.com